Social Media Marketing [Basic Course]
When & Where:
Wednesday, August 23, 2017 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PHT) at Makati City
- World class training from a Certified IT Professional and Social Media Practioner
- Training Certificate signed by a Certified IT Professional
- Course handouts (so that you may go through them all over again at home after the training)
- Unlimited consulting with the course instructor via email
- Website Hosting valid for 1 whole year (valued at PHP1,500.00)
- Domain Name Registration Discount Vouchers
- Fast internet connection via WiFi at training venue
- Free-flowing coffee and water during the training session
What’s NOT included?
- Laptop computer to be used by the participant for this training (we offer use of laptop units with a minimal fee).
Is this course right for me?
This course is designed to build students’ social media marketing skills by utilizing analytical teaching techniques that give them hands-on experience implementing Social Media Marketing strategies. Topics include integrating different social media technologies into a marketing plan, creating social media marketing campaigns, and applying approciate social media tools. Upon completion of this course, students should be able to use social media technologies to create and improve marketing efforts for businesses.
This course is designed for:
- Junior & Senior High School, and College students who wish to learn the basics of Website Development (with zero or near zero background in the creation of websites)
- Working Professionals who wish to add the skill of Microsoft Office proficiency to their inventory of competencies
- Training Managers or Coordinators
- HR professionals and Administrative/Executive Assistants
- Social Media practitioners
What will I learn?
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- Planning for Social Media Marketing
- Blogs, Podcasts, & Webinars
- Videos & Photos
- Social Networks
- Forums, Discussion Boards, Social News, Q&A Sites
- Location-Based Social Networks
- Social Media Monitoring
- TurfSite Web Services reserves the right to cancel this course due to force majeure or Acts of God (i.e. severe weather conditions, calamities, etc.). In cases like this, the course shall be re-scheduled to another date and time. We will make every effort to notify all registrants.
- TurfSite Web Services reserves the right to cancel this course due to unforeseen circumstances or for lack of participation or required headcount. We will make every effort to notify all registrants. We encourage you to invite your colleagues at work, friends, and/or family members to meet this requirement.
PHP2,000.00 per participant (payable via Credit Card thru PayPal; PayMaya or Bank Deposit). Full payment is REQUIRED seven (07) days before the training date.